Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Right Trousers

You may remember the ads for the Dockers Mobile Pant a few years ago. My wonderful wife bought me two pairs of them, and they were great. The zippered pocket further down the leg was very convenient for gadgets (like a Palm or a second cell phone). The second zippered pocket inside each of the front pockets was nice, and was very handy when traveling in pickpockety areas of Italy. I still have the pants, but they don't fit anymore--the one bad thing about losing weight. Sadly, they don't make these anymore; they have something new, but they just seem to have a big non-subtle cargo pocket on the leg and no zippered pockets. Maybe some will show up on eBay someday. I'm holding onto mine, in case I gain weight or really baggy pants come into style.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home