Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hello, World!

The idea is to share things that might be useful or interesting to others who work with technology in libraries. This could be library technologists or really any library staff, and could involve technology that's used in libraries or consumer technology that library staff should be aware of. Actually, I like to write--it's fun, and I learn more about a subject I'm writing about; if other people get something out of it then all the better.

My only previous web project of note was a personal web site in the mid-90's which included a guide to report writing in Geac ADVANCE. You can also find lots of posts from me about report writing in the archives of ADVANC-L and Dynix-l.

This is MouseLess--I hope you find something useful here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home